If I Am Rich

I will buy moonlight




My bedroom will have a window which can look at the earth




My pet will have diamond teeth




My pretty servant is always ready




My glass made with only with diamond




If I have time, I will play golf on my boat




My security standing by 24/7




Only natural spring water from the Himalayas to flush my toilet




My toilet paper




My swimming pool can only be filled with expensive perfume




Only professionals can wash my gold plated car




My gold coated laptop with diamond edging and has Intel Pentium IX with 30 GB if RAM




My traveling car




My holiday villa





OK ENOUGH OF DREAMING!
NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Skill of Credit Card Fraud

Japan Ghost House in World Guinness Book of Records

Some funny adult jokes (18+)