Frightful Experience Driving Alone

This story happened in Malaysia

Hi There,


For those who drives alone everyday. A terrible incident happened to me on Monday 14th. I was driving to work around 1.30pm from home where i got stuck in a massive jam at the Seremban-Sg Besi highway due to a bad accident 1km from the Plus Toll Sg. Besi. In that 1 hr bumper to bumper jam, a black wira aeroback with 4 Indian guys drove next to my car. They kept on watching me which I thought 'perkara biasa' (normal) especially during traffic jam where people look at each other. I didn't suspect anything. 15 minutes later, they drove in front of my car. Still not suspecting anything.

After I passed the accident scene, I stopped at the sg besi plus office with the intention to get my cash out of my handbag which I hid behind of my seat. Yet to grab my handbag, the black wira aeroback stopped next to my car and one of the guy came out very fast towards my car. I quickly accelerate and rushed to the toll booth to pay my toll. Arriving at the toll booth, i looked at the back mirror and there it is....the black wira again. I quickly locked my car. One of the Indian guys, again quickly ran over to my car and tried to open my car doors. The toll girl was shocked while holding my cash back. Luckily the toll gate opened and I sped off without taking my cash back (I gave Rm10 bucks. Toll only cost me RM1.80).

Ok.... my life is more pricey!. But the balance I can eat ikan bakar (smoked fish) at Belemy Jln Istana..Damn!!. Anyway, after I sped off, the car cant follow coz they have to pay toll (Thank goodness). So, I took the chance to speedy Gonzales. I called my hubby. I was crying out loud asking him to rescue me. I was hysterically crying begging to be saved. I put on the hazard light, drove 120 -130 while pressing the horn continuously to all the cars that I can see in front of me without looking behind.

My hubby keeps on calling asking me to go the nearest police station. BUT where the hell is the nearest police station (from sg besi toll to my office in jln semantan)?! None. I called my colleagues, my BOSS begging for rescue. I drove so fast, I couldn't give them my exact location. Arriving at office, my colleague, my boss, all 7 office guards and more than 8 drivers was there. One of the driver took my car and hid somewhere - just in case. My whole body shivers.

Now, my hubby had to juggle his time; pity him. He drives me to work now until I recovered. The only thing in mind now - I ALMOST WONT BE ABLE TO SEE MY 2 DAUGHTERS ANYMORE!.


I should have topped up my smart tag!!!! I never do 'pit-stop' but that day I did! I stopped at the plus toll sg. besi office! The Inspector told me there are many similar cases - kajang, serdang, seri kembangan. On a look out for gold waja, black perdana and black citra. More than 3 indians in a car, pls try to de-tour. Apparently, all cases they received are indian suspects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Skill of Credit Card Fraud

Japan Ghost House in World Guinness Book of Records

Some funny adult jokes (18+)